The HR Works Difference
Customize your level of support from day-to-day benefits administration, to specific needs such as open enrollment support
Reduce your exposure to risk with our compliance-backed solutions and benefit management best practices
You have the flexibility of changing carriers without losing benefits administration support provided by HR Works
Outsourced Benefits Administration
When you partner with HR Works’ team of employee benefits experts, we’ll ensure that both your employees and HR staff receive the support and guidance they need to successfully execute the administration of employee benefits, and, in turn, increase employee satisfaction. Our Benefits Administration Team will serve as an extension of your HR Department, providing quality service to your employees as if they were our own.
Our Services Include:
- New hire benefits orientation support and enrollment
- Manage open enrollment, qualifying events and mid-year benefit changes
- COBRA and Leave Administration
- Educate employees about their benefits packages
- Prepare benefits communications at new hire, and termination
- Provide required notices and compliance documents
Employee Resource Center
- Dedicated 1-800# for Employees
- Assist employees with enrollment and system navigation
- Utilize client’s HRIS self-service portal
Dedicated Benefits Specialist
- Compliance guidance including ACA, HIPAA, and Section 125
- Carrier invoice audits and reconciliation
- Claims support and advocacy
Powered by the HR Works
Employee Benefits Resource Center
As part of our benefits administration services, HR Works’ Employee Benefits Resource Center provides your employees with the highest level of service and support. Our Employee Benefits Resource Center gives both your employees and your HR staff easy access to the answers and information they need to get the most out of the benefits you offer.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
Hear what our clients have to say about working with us.
HR Works is always very helpful and reliable. I never have to worry about whether or not a COBRA notification went out on time.
HR Works handles the day-to-day administration for our employees and manages our annual open enrollment. They took all of the questions, concerns and problems off of our hands. This allows me to focus on strategic initiatives that further the mission of our organization.
The flexibility we get with HR Works is key. We don’t have the burden of having a dedicated benefits manager on payroll, and we can take care of HR and benefits management on an as-needed basis… Outsourcing to HR Works saves us between $10,000 and $20,000 a year.