HR Compliance Solutions
When you partner with HR Works, you receive comprehensive and proactive compliance support that reduces your company’s risks. Our solutions are fully customizable to fit your unique needs, and scalable to grow as your company grows.
Our compliance specialists can help you discover potential compliance exposures and offer guidance and support to ensure you are taking the appropriate steps to remain compliant. They are also available to answer your most pressing HR questions related to changing laws, employee relations, and more.
Our Services Include:
- HR Compliance Assessment
- Job Description
- FLSA Testing
- Independent Contractor Assessment
- I-9 Audits
- Employee Handbooks
- FMLA/Leave Audits & Best Practices
- Virtual HR Support Helpline
- 24/7 Online Compliance Resource Center
- Monthly HR Focus Newsletter
- Annual Employee Handbook Legal Updates
- Employee & Manager Trainings
- Online Learning Management System (LMS)
Stay in the know with HR Works
- White House Ties Medicare and Medicaid Funding to Staff Vaccination
- New York Sexual Harassment Prevention Training Requirements
- The Biden Administration Announces a Plan to Control the Spread of COVID-19
- Tax Credit Under the FFCRA for Employees Caring for Individuals Obtaining or Recovering from a COVID-19 Vaccination
THE HR WORKS DIFFERENCE
HR Works is passionate about helping businesses reduce their exposure to risk with our compliance-backed solutions and HR management best practices.
Our team is backed by subject matter experts in HR, payroll, compliance, benefits and leave, EEO/Affirmative Action, and talent acquisition.
We have been working with clients of all sizes and industries since 1991 and are now one of the largest privately held consulting firms in the United States.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
Hear what our clients have to say about working with us.
Over the many years our practice has had your service, we have had nothing but excellent interaction. You have always provided stellar customer service as well as a calming knowledge base at times when we have had some challenging issues. I commend your company and would highly recommend your services to others.
Just one call to HR Works, and my questions are answered. Where else can I get that kind of high-level support when I most need it?
We use HR Works’ Helpline on a regular basis and find it to be amazingly useful. The Helpline staff responds to our questions quickly and completely. They are willing to spend as much time as needed to get us the answers we’re looking for.
Most importantly, the professionals that staff the Helpline are so knowledgeable and responsive that you always feel like you are in good hands. The value we get from the Helpline is by far the best use of HR budget, and the return on investment that we receive is incredible.