HR Works has continued to monitor and assess the impact of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) on our community and workforce. As always, the wellbeing of our employees as well as those of our clients remains our top priority.
We understand that our team of HR Consultants and HR Specialists play a key role in supporting your organization’s HR function. As such, it is important for us to update you about the steps that we have taken as a company to ensure the continuity of the services and support that we offer.
- Educating our employees about ways to reduce exposure and prevent the spread of sickness
- Avoiding any non-essential business travel
- Transitioning non-essential in-person meetings/trainings to remote meetings/trainings
- Preparing designated employees to deliver services and support remotely if necessary
HR Works is here to support our clients as best we can and we anticipate being able to continue to provide essential services. Please know we are monitoring the situation each day and will continue to provide updates as the situation progresses.
HR Works is Here to Help
HR Works has several resources available to clients who are looking for guidance during this uncertain time. Please reach out to your designated Onsite Consultant, HR Strategic Services Partner, or our HR Helpline for more information about navigating through any challenges you might be facing or compliance related concerns you may have.
If you are not currently an HR Works client and need our compliance expertise and support, please contact email@example.com or 1-877-219-9062. We will connect you with a representative who can provide additional information about our services, some of which include:
- HR Compliance
- Onsite HR Support
- Employee Handbook Development
- HR Policy & Procedure Development
- Virtual HR Helpline & Online HR Resource Center
- Online Training Solutions
Here at HR Works we are focused on staying positive and being available as a resource for you and your business. We want you to know that we are here to support you in any way we can, so please don’t hesitate to reach out for any reason.