The Rochester Affiliate of the National Human Resources Association has announced the honorees for the fifth annual HR Executive of the Year Award.
The HR Executive of the Year award was created to recognize exceptional leaders in the Human Resources community who bring innovation, inspiration, and operational excellence to their organizations. Award recipients are chosen based on their success in exhibiting excellence in their field, adhering to professional standards, and their role in positioning human resources as a strategic business partner within their organization.
A special congratulations to the 2018 honorees:
- Heather Bigger, Vice President, Human Resources, D4 LLC
- Gidgett Ingalls, Chief Human Resources Officer, Caldwell Manufacturing Company
- Donna Maxwell, Vice President, Human Resources, O-AT-KA Milk Products
- Heather Rudes, Senior Director, Human Resources, The Bonadio Group
- Terri Snider, Executive Director, Human Resources, ACM Global Laboratories
HR Works is a proud sponsor of this event, which will be held on April 18th at Locust Hill Country Club in Rochester, NY. Tickets and additional event details are available here.