California legislation enacted on September 30, 2020, (Senate Bill 973) requires employers to report certain pay and other data to the Department of Fair Employment and Housing (DFEH). The reporting system is expected to closely resemble the one used for the EEOC EEO-1 Component 2 filings. Employers must file their report by March 31, 2021.
More information about these requirements can be found on the DFEH website.
HR Works Offers Filing Services
HR Works will prepare and file California Pay Data Reports to help employers meet this new requirement.
Our Service Includes:
- Consultation on reporting requirements and data tracking to support compliant reporting
- Reporting of annual earnings within U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics pay bands by race, ethnicity, and gender
- Reporting of total annual hours worked
- Calculation of proxy hours where actual hours are unavailable for exempt employees*
- Electronic submission of reports to DFEH
*Pending guidance and approval from DFEH.
To inquire about these services or request a quote, complete the contact form or call us today.
Contact Us Today!
For more information about the required data, and to learn more about out how HR Works can assist you with filing the new report, contact us today.