As developments come through from the Department of Labor, news channels, from the White House and local Governments, please know that all available websites and resources are being updated as quickly as possible. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work to add new information.
Steps Every Employer Should Be Taking
- Preparing to Reopen Your Workplace
- Follow CDC Other Recommended Guidance
- Be Cognizant of OSHA Standards
- Compliance Updates & Resources
- Employee Communication
- Leave & Benefit Resources
- IRS Updates
- DOL & Unemployment Resources
- Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation (PEUC) and Extended Benefits (EB) FAQs
- Pandemic Unemployment Assistance Fact Sheet
- FAQs regarding Unemployment Insurance during the coronavirus emergency
- How to file a claim for Unemployment Insurance Benefits
- DOL FFCRA Updates & Information
- DOL FLSA & FMLA Q&A
Watch our series of pre-recorded webinars relating to COVID-19
HR Works is here to help
As always, the well-being of our employees as well as those of our clients remains our top priority. We are focused on staying positive, and making ourselves available to you and your business. We want you to know that we are here to support you in any way we can, so please don’t hesitate to reach out for any reason.
We continue to monitor government and other reputable resources to help provide guidance for our clients during this uncertain time. Please reach out to your designated Onsite Consultant, HR Strategic Services Partner, or our HR Helpline for more information about navigating through any challenges you might be facing or compliance related concerns you may have.
- LMS Clients: LMS administrators can find additional information and resources about Coronavirus on the LMS home page under “Compliance & Legislative Insights”. Click here to log in.
- Helpline, HR Strategic Services, and Onsite Clients: as part of your infiniteHR subscription you have access to the compliance-related news alerts, including COVID-19 updates, which can be found on your infiniteHR home page. Click here to log in.
- Attention Helpline clients: Our HR Compliance Specialists continue to respond to call and emails during normal business hours. While we are experiencing an increase in volume relating to the Coronavirus, please know that we are doing everything we can to respond in a timely manner, and we appreciate your patience.
If you are not currently an HR Works client and need our compliance expertise and support, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-219-9062. We will connect you with a representative who can provide additional information about our services, some of which include:
- HR Compliance
- Onsite HR Support
- Employee Handbook Development
- HR Policy & Procedure Development
- Virtual HR Helpline & Online HR Resource Center
- Online Training Solutions
- HR Technology Support
Here at HR Works we are focused on staying positive and being available as a resource for you and your business. We want you to know that we are here to support you in any way we can, so please don’t hesitate to reach out for any reason.