DOL issues Field Assistance Bulletin providing guidance regarding employers’ obligation under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA or Act) to track the number of hours of compensable work performed by employees who are teleworking or working remotely.
Unemployment Insurance Resources
- Pandemic Emergency Unemployment Compensation (PEUC) and Extended Benefits (EB) FAQs
- Pandemic Unemployment Assistance Fact Sheet
- How to file a claim for UI Benefits
- UI What You Need to Know and Do About the CARES Act
- FAQs regarding UI during the coronavirus emergency
- COVID-19 and the Service Contract Act: FAQ
- DOL Field Assistance Bulletin: FFCRA leave based on the closure of summer camps, summer enrichment programs, or other summer programs
- Temporary rule regarding FFCRA issued April 1, 2020
- Paid Leave Under the Families First Coronavirus Response Act; Correction (published 4/10/20)
- Required Notice to Employees
- FFCRA: Employer Paid Leave Requirements
- FFCRA QUESTIONS ANSWERS
Please note: The DOL FAQs should be considered informal guidance that do not necessarily have the same authority as law or regulations. These FAQs are subject to change without notice. Employers should confirm information found in the DOL FAQ document and in the temporary regulations which can be viewed here. To the extent employers rely upon the guidance and temporary regulations, before final regulations are issued by the DOL, employers should ensure they are reviewing the current version of all documents on the DOL website. It’s also recommended to print/save a copy of the temporary regulations and/or DOL’s website page containing these FAQs at that time, to establish good faith, if necessary, should the information later change.