HR Works Can Help
While the pandemic and ensuing rules and regulations are unchartered territory for all, we at HR Works have been staying abreast of the continuous changes, developing resources and consulting with clients since the onset.
HR Works provides customizable, hands-on support and guidance including:
- Safety Plan – Review (or development) of your businesses written Safety Plan outlining how your workplace will prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Consultative Services – Guidance on industry-specific requirements and practical implementation strategies.
- Policy Development – Development of important policies for your workplace (e.g., Remote Work, Leaves of Absence).
- HRIS Technology Support – Our HR Technology Consultants can help you leverage your HRIS system to effectively manage, pay, and communicate with your employees.
- Employee Communications – Support with developing employee communications.
- Employee Relations – Assistance with employee relations issues, such as fear of returning to work.
- Management and Employee Training – Training on the reopening protocols (e.g., safety measures, policy/procedure changes, etc.).
Our team of HR Consultants is focused on making it easier for your business to reopen while keeping your employees safe and helping you remain compliant.
To learn more about how HR Works works for you, contact us today.