Date & TimeMay 5, 2020 8:30am - 12:00pm
WhereHR Works Training Facility - 200 WillowBrook Office Park, Suite 246, Fairport, NY
PLEASE NOTE: MANAGEMENT ACADEMY CLASSES HAVE BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. NEW DATES TBD.
In this course, managers learn that performance management should not be a once-a-year event, but a process that continues throughout the year. This session emphasizes the impact of managers on employee engagement and retention and demonstrates how to use feedback as a motivator, enabling managers to foster a feedback-rich environment. Participants will learn skills to set goals with employees and analyze employee performance.
- Describe the cycle of performance management
- Cite the characteristics and benefits of an effective review process
- Analyze employee performance before taking action
- Set SMART goals
- Coach employees to foster improved performance
- Conduct a performance review session effectively