Date & TimeApril 22, 2020 9:00am - 11:30am
WhereHR Works Training Facility - 200 WillowBrook Office Park, Suite 246, Fairport, NY
PLEASE NOTE: HR ACADEMY CLASSES HAVE BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. NEW DATES TBD.
Keeping employees engaged and positive is a critical factor in the success or failure of an organization. Thus, creating a winning culture that fosters high levels of employee engagement is the puzzle that organizations all over the world are continuously trying to solve. In this session, we will share the pieces of the culture puzzle that make companies great places to work. We also explore the crucial connection between front line managers and employee engagement, and share real-world approaches to help build engaged teams by closely examining the key drivers of employee engagement and developing appropriate strategies to address each of those drivers.
- Understand what company culture is and what it isn’t;
- Learn the puzzle pieces that contribute to positive corporate culture;
- Recognize the benefits of building a positive culture and fostering employee engagement;
- Describe the key drivers of engagement; and
- Learn practical strategies and best practices to foster high levels of employee engagement.
Target Audience: HR Professionals, Executives and Managers