Not only is the composition of our workforce very different from that of the past generation – with increasing generational variation, ethnic minorities, immigrants and women – but it is also recognized that inclusive practices are essential for organizational growth, innovation and success. This course will provide an opportunity for managers to create a climate that enables all employees to contribute to their full potential, demonstrate mutual respect and regard differences as a strength, rather than as a deficit. The training will explore cultural and generational differences and will invite participants to challenge existing stereotypes, while focusing on strategies to foster high performance.
- Define leader actions that contribute to a climate of inclusive leadership
- Explain the business case for a climate of inclusive leadership
- Describe the dimensions of diversity
- Distinguish between generalizations and stereotypes
- Make decisions based on guidelines of inclusive leadership
- Set individual goals to develop a more inclusive leadership style
HR Strategic Services Team Leader
Sr. HR Strategic Partner
HR Works, Inc. is recognized by SHRM to offer SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP professional development credits (PDCs). This program is valid for the number of PDCs listed above. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.shrmcertification.org.
HR Works, Inc. is a recognized provider of recertification credits. HR Certification Institute® pre-approved this program for the number of HR (General) credits listed above, towards aPHR™, PHR®, PHRca®, SPHR®, GPHR®, PHRi™ and SPHRi™ recertification. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit www.hrci.org