The HR Works Difference
We have subject matter experts in HR compliance, employee relations, benefits, EEO/Affirmative Action, talent acquisition, and HRIS technology.
Our team of highly trained, senior level HR professionals is available to work both onsite and remotely with you and your team on a variety of HR matters.
HR Works is passionate about providing services that continuously exceed client expectations. We aim to become your strategic partner for all your HR needs.
Flexible HR Management Support
HR Works offers HR Management Support services to help address your long or short-term HR needs, integrating seamlessly either onsite or virtually with your existing team to:
- Manage day-to-day HR tasks and responsibilities
- Cover for an HR staff member going out on leave
- Replace a retiring or departing HR staff
- Back-fill a position temporarily
- Provide assistance with specific HR projects (investigations, compensation analysis, HR process improvement, etc.)
- Expand your internal HR team
- Outsource a specific HR function (recruiting, payroll, etc…)
Ways We Work
Ongoing HR Management Support
Your risks are greater, costs are higher, and resources are fewer. That’s why clients rely on our ongoing virtual or on-site HR Management Support Services. We provide a scalable and customized approach to managing your organization’s human resource functions and our flexibility makes us an ideal fit for any size company.
Let our HR Professionals help you with:
Interim HR Management Support
Companies of all sizes use our HR consultants for both short term and long term HR Management Support assignments. Our HR consultants hit the ground running and quickly assimilate into the role and your organization’s culture.
Typical interim assignments have included:
- A three-month assignment in which our Benefits Specialist managed a client’s open enrollment during the Benefit Manager’s leave of absence
- A six-month, full-time recruitment assignment which involved hiring all employees for a non-profit client’s new store openings
- Two months of part-time HR Management support during a search for a new HR Director
- A one-year HR Generalist role in a manufacturing setting
- Four weeks of part-time HR administrative assistance to review and organize a client’s applicant materials for a government audit
- A six-week recruiting assignment to assist a dental office with recruiting, interviewing and reference checking
Project based HR Support
You can count on HR Works to use proven methodologies and tools to define the scope of work, create mutual timelines, and deliver results that bring value to your organization.
We can assist with HR projects such as:
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
Hear what our clients have to say about working with us.
HR Works has managed our Human Resource Department for more than 10 years. HR Works’ communication, support and resources are outstanding, and we continue to be impressed with the professionalism of their staff. Having HR Works on our side has not only saved our company money but also has allowed our senior management to focus on other responsibilities.