Looking for a better way to optimize your HR and benefit operations?
Today, more than ever, with increased reporting and compliance requirements, investing in the right Human Resource Management System (HRMS) pays dividends for your entire organization.
- Improve efficiencies from ‘hire to retire’ reporting, compliance and communications,
- Empower your managers with self-service tools and dashboards that show company analytics and trends, and
- Give employees 24/7 access to all their benefits and payroll information.
HRMS Technology Support Services
Our team of certified HRMS professionals have in-depth experience with payroll and human resources and are focused on helping clients to boost their efficiency with HR technology.
Leverage our certified Project Managers to streamline your HRMS implementation and ensure it meets the goals set by your organization. We implement and support HRMS solutions for clients in diverse industries across the United States. Our consultants work as an extension of your team, doing the heavy lifting on tasks that must be performed.
Our implementation support includes:
- Strategic pre- and post- implementation planning
- Participation on status calls with follow up
- Recommendations for process changes and cost savings
- System configuration guidance
- Data collection and cleansing
- Workflow and auditing best practices
- Review and documentation of internal processes
- Manage integration with third party vendors
- New module setup/rollout
- Training for employee/manager rollout
Are you struggling to get the results that you need from your HRMS system?
Our certified specialists will show you how to take full advantage of your HR technology. We will do an in-depth analysis of your system utilization, make recommendations to increase efficiencies and ROI, and work with your team on a detailed project plan for implementation of initiatives.
Our proven process includes:
- Discovery: An independent review of system configuration and understanding of challenges and goals.
- Analysis: Evaluation of roles, use of system, pain points and unique needs followed by discussion of initial findings.
- Recommendations: Propose system utilization and process efficiencies by identifying and prioritizing initiatives and developing individual training plans.
- Project Plan: Deliver final recommendations with full project plan for success.
With HR Works’ technology support, you have a team of certified specialists to help you navigate the maze of updates that must be made to your system every year before open enrollment. In addition to plan setup and validation, our HR technology team will navigate the complexities of the system, including:
- Review Summary Plan Descriptions
- Build new plans
- Update rates for current plans
- Enable waive and dependent/beneficiary options
- Facilitate changes to carrier connection(s)
- Coordinate deduction changes for payroll
- Set up Open Enrollment Center and enrollment window(s)
- Return post-open enrollment audits
HR Works implements and supports ADP Workforce Now (WFN) for clients throughout the United States. Our certified technology consultants will customize and support your system to run more efficiently, saving you time and money.
Working as an extension of your HRMS team, our technology consultant is your first and primary contact for ADP Workforce Now system issues or questions.
Our personalized support covers:
- Identifying and prioritizing initiatives
- A personalized administrator training plan
- Guidance and best practices for implementing initiatives
- New module setup/rollout
- Report writing/assistance
- Open enrollment support
- Vendor integration
Does your company have an emergency payroll backup?
Every organization needs a plan to ensure the right procedures and people are in place for managing payroll on both a regular basis and in case of emergency. HR Works’ certified HR/Payroll technology consultants will review your processes to streamline payroll, optimize productivity and reduce risk.
Our Payroll Support options include:
- In-depth analysis of current procedures with recommendations to decrease cost, time, and risk
- Formal documentation of your organization’s unique payroll processes
Why Choose HR Works?
Whether you need on-going tech support, or help with special projects, our team of certified specialists will help you get the most from your system.
Our professionals have in-depth experience in human resources, payroll, compliance, benefits, compensation, EEO/affirmative action, talent acquisition, project management, and HRIS technology. We are committed to your success in leveraging your human resource technology to achieve your business goals.
HR Works is a certified UKG Software Partner. Our team of consultants are experts in implementation and support, as well as helping clients optimize all aspects of their investment in their UKG software.
HR Works has extensive experience and a long-standing strategic partnership with ADP. Our team of consultants are experts in implementation, system optimization and support, helping clients get the most out of their investment in their Workforce Now system.