HR Works understands that you have a core business to focus on. Our leave administration services will keep your HR department in full compliance with the ever-changing federal and state leave laws, and free up your internal resources to allow your HR department to concentrate on other company initiatives and strategies. HR Works’ services are carrier neutral, so we can continue providing leave administration services in the event of a carrier change.
Our Leave Specialists serve as an extension of your HR Department by managing the leave administration, coordination, and tracking for your employees. HR Works’ Leave Specialists are here to answer your employees’ questions about FMLA, Disability, and State Paid Family Leave (PFL). Our Leave Administration team will respond to eligibility inquiries, Leave status inquiries, and all matters relating to employees’ leave.
Hands-on, personalized support model
- Day-to-day leave administration and dedicated Leave Specialist
- Employee resource center with dedicated 1-800#
- Employee communications (co-branded materials, etc.)
Depth of expertise
- Access to broad range of benefits expertise including consultation on COVID-19 State & Federal Leave laws
- Comprehensive, full-service HR consulting services
- Knowledge of state-specific leave laws including NY, NJ, WA, DC, RI, and CA
- Carrier neutral solution
- Integration with HRIS, time management, and payroll systems
New: Our Leave Administration Services now include the option to add our HR Compliance Helpline as an ancillary service. This combination offers an added level of support for HR departments, above and beyond day-to-day leave administration. Contact us to learn more.