With more State and Federal laws related to compensation discrimination being passed, employers are facing more pressure than ever when it comes to pay equity. Whether you’re evaluating pay equity to be proactive or to meet a legal requirement, assessing your current compensation structure can help you gain a better understanding of what changes you need to implement in order to meet compliance requirements and ensure fair pay practices throughout your organization.
Contact us to learn more about HR Works’ Compensation and Pay Equity services and how to leverage our compliance expertise and support.
Compensation & Pay Equity Services
With experts guiding you from policy development and statistical analysis to communication and training, HR Works offers practical solutions that provide you with the support you need to address growing challenges around compensation & pay equity.
Our Services Include:
- Compensation Analysis & Consulting
- Strategic Needs Analysis
- Data Assessment & Project Plan
- Compensation Philosophy and Policy Development
- Job Description Development & FLSA Assessments
- Compensation Benchmarking
- Pay Grade/Band/Range Creation
- Competency Hierarchies
- Pay Gap Analysis
- Communication Plan & Training
- State-Specific Compensation
- California Pay Data Reporting
- Equal Pay Risk Assessment
- Illinois Equal Pay Certification
- Consultation on Fair Pay & Transparency Laws
- Compensation Toolkit
- OFCCP Pay Equity Analysis & Attestation for Federal Contractors
- Evaluate compensation administration and system
- Identify pay disparities and pay gaps
- Document and summarize findings
- Provide best practices to address disparities
- Prepare OFCCP attestation form
hr works can help
Contact us to learn more about our services and how to leverage our compliance expertise and support.