State and Federal leave laws are becoming increasingly more complex over time, and employers are finding themselves overwhelmed by the risk of falling out of compliance when it comes to employee leave management. With so many different regulations to follow, are you sure you’re doing everything right?
COMMON CHALLENGES EMPLOYERS FACE:
- Keeping up with the current and future leave laws and their requirements for documentation, deadlines, and communications.
- Identifying usage patterns and misuse of leave.
- Understanding and educating employees about the various leaves available to them and how they interact.
- Providing all the required leave information to employees.
- Tracking leaves of absence.
WHY OUTSOURCE LEAVE MANAGEMENT?
- MITIGATE RISK: The number one reason our clients tell us they decided to outsource their leave management, is for fear of falling out of compliance.
- SAVE TIME: By outsourcing the leave administration process, HR is less burdened by frequent leave questions and piles of leave paperwork. Instead, they are able to focus their time on business-critical initiatives.
- SAVE MONEY: Many clients find that outsourcing leave administration costs less than hiring someone to manage the process in-house.
EXPERT SERVICE WITH YOU IN MIND
As the world of leave management becomes increasingly more complex, more employers are looking to outsource – though, many are not sure where to start and struggle with choosing a reliable provider. HR Works’ Dedicated Leave Specialists work directly with employees and carriers for all matters related to leave, allowing you to focus on your business.