Stay in the know with HR Works – subscribe to our emails and receive our monthly HR Focus newsletter, HR Special Alerts, training and webinar announcements, and other important HR compliance news.
Complete the form below to subscribe.
- Social Security Administration Resumes E-Verify OperationsIn March 2020, E-Verify extended the timeframe for an employee to take action to resolve a Social Security Tentative Non-confirmation (mismatch) due to the COVID-19 […]
- Health Benefit Transparency Rules Upcoming RequirementsMany of the requirements related to health plan price transparency including reporting, disclosures, and other patient protections in both the Transparency in Coverage Final Rule and […]
- U.S. Department of Labor Publishes Notice of Proposed Rulemaking on Non-Displacement of Qualified Workers Under Service ContractsThe U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) announced publication of a Notice of Proposed Rulemaking (NPRM) to propose regulations to implement Executive Order (EO) 14055, “Non-displacement of […]
- Expanded Protections Under Title IX May Be Coming SoonOn June 23, 2022, the U.S. Department of Education (DOE) issued its proposed rule to amend Title IX’s regulations to ensure full […]
- Arizona Amends Workers’ Compensation Injury Reporting RulesEffective September 24, 2022, Arizona’s workers’ compensation law is amended to clarify that employers and attending physicians must report to the Industrial Commission of Arizona […]
- Arizona Expands Applicability of Sexual Harassment LawsEffective September 24, 2022, Arizona has added to its definition of “employer” under the Arizona Civil Rights Act for sexual harassment claims explicit […]