Many states across the U.S. have passed legislation related to pay transparency and compensation. Employers need to ensure they are compliant and have a compensation strategy that is both effective and equitable.
HR Works has been providing Human Resources Solutions to clients across the country for more than 30 years, and is here to help employers navigate these compensation challenges.
Topics for Employers to Consider in 2023
- Have you developed a standardized compensation policy?
- Have you implemented processes to ensure compliance with all applicable state pay laws?
- Are you offering competitive salaries to attract and retain top talent?
- Have you developed the foundational elements of an effective compensation strategy?
- Compliant job descriptions
- FLSA Assessments
- External salary benchmarking
- Pay grade development
- Conducting a pay gap analysis
- Communication and training plans
- Are you a federal contractor, subcontractor, or financial institution required to meet the new obligations set forth by the OFCCP?
HR Works has developed a collection of helpful compensation resources for HR Teams, including:
- State Law Comparison Chart
- How-To Guide for Conducting a Job Analysis
- Managing Effective Employee Compensation Systems Checklist
- 10 Steps for Developing a Compensation Strategy
Complete the form below to download your copy of these resources.
Please contact HR Works for a comprehensive Pay Transparency Toolkit and
more information about our Compensation Services.